I got Delina's quest,but i only have 75nc.

wistiria12

Hi i'm wistiria12

Ok,i got Delina's quest,but i only have 75nc and what's even worse that its the same than last:"bring me pieces of metal and spools of silk".I'm still mad for what happened in that quest.I had 225nc back then until i got Delina's quest,so i had to waste 150nc.I'm not doing this quest until i get more nc and a better quest,why it couldn't been a Faerie Fountain Quest instead *sigh*.

I feel your pain. The Fountain Faerie still has yet to bestow me with a quest. I hate her sparkly, multicolored faerie guts.

Yeah,i agree with you but i hate Delina the most because not all neopians have nc and how dare give these quest especially the same ones.

Ugh I totally feel your pain. I have 50nc and a quest for the garland, and I can't afford it. Drives me mad :(

To be honest I don't think her quests are even worth it ..... like they're also kind of pointless because

a. not everyone has NC (I received one of her quests during that month where you got a quest every day, and I couldn't do it, and

b. there's no variety in prizes. like chances are you'll get multiple quests asking for the same thing, meaning you get the same prizes.

My advice to you: don't do the quest. :)