Returning member

rachiee

The topic title is self-explanatory. :P

But anyway, I originally joined as intheblue04 if you do remember me. (I'm Rach from Jellyneo btw)

If not, then nice to meet you. o:

I'm 13 and trying to get back into Neopets and some other websites.

I like to read, write, draw, take photos, listen to music, shop and hang out with friends, etc.

So yeah, that's about it. xD

Bye for now~ :)

haha that explains how you have so many posts already! Welcome back! (Even though you've technically been here longer than me...) How long have you been away from neopets? When I came back after not playing for many years it was quite a shock to see all the changes that had taken place in neopia while I was gone. :) Was it the same for you?

I recognize you from Jellyneo as well, Rach. Like in my signature, I'm The Plushie Ultimatum over there, but Neomysterion over here.

Quite a few JNFers stop by here time to time, but not as often as they used to.

@nerd4lifee- Thank you! ^_^

@Sakurabelle- I've been gone on-and-off for about a year or so, mainly due to lack of interest and concentration on real-world stuff.

And yes, when I came back to Neo (both recently as well as a few years back), I was surprised with all the changes. :P

@Neomysterion- Hi. C: More JNFers need to come here...