Day 25: Turmac Roll *Team Challenge*

hrtbrk

Finally beat AAA after putting it on low quality and just paying attention to the game. I missed aquaberries and unguberries too many times just because I was distracted for a second. I love this game tho I play it every day I don't get 1K from it but I just think it's fun.

Looking for an AAA partner .

Finally beat AAA after putting it on low quality and just paying attention to the game. I missed aquaberries and unguberries too many times just because I was distracted for a second. I love this game tho I play it every day I don't get 1K from it but I just think it's fun.

Looking for an AAA partner .

do you still need a partner?

i might take forever with this game though >.<

highest score i gotten so far was 597

do you still need a partner?

i might take forever with this game though >.<

highest score i gotten so far was 597

Yup as long as you beat AAA by the end of the weekend I don't care how long it takes. My sister was my partner last week and she never finished the game. I just don't want that to happen again.

Yup as long as you beat AAA by the end of the weekend I don't care how long it takes. My sister was my partner last week and she never finished the game. I just don't want that to happen again.

alrighty! thanks! :)

i just sent you the invitation!

i just beat it! :D

got lucky and had two aquaberries!

The secret? Well... the secret is... Low Quality but small screen. It goes way faster, no lag, it only lags for a second whenever the ads change. But other than that, you should be able to finish the challenge within 10 minutes :)

I am looking for a partner to challenge AAA. Any takers?

Partner found!

i guessed 0/3 at the staff tournament, never had much luck at guessing, went for the girls this time since the guys don't seem to be doing well

I am in exactly the same boat! So frustrating, you'd think we'd guess a fifty-fifty correct at least once out of three.

That turmac hoodie sure is adorable, if only it didn't have the weird pointy shape to the side of the hood!

I am in exactly the same boat! So frustrating, you'd think we'd guess a fifty-fifty correct at least once out of three.

That turmac hoodie sure is adorable, if only it didn't have the weird pointy shape to the side of the hood!

Yeah! Join the club... 0/3 is awful! I would have gotten that Freezer if I didn't change votes!!! Rawr! Picked Frenemies now lol...

So I know it's kind of late on Sunday but does anyone need a partner for Abigail? I have tried MANY times to get a score for AAA and the closes I have gotten is 380. I never did like this game