Help Im New!!!

Hi welcome to the TDN Forums im Sigma The Metroid Loving Dancing Pinata everyone here is nice so I hope you will have fun here!

Ok I can be of help

1. Not really

2. Yeah Chuck E. Cheese is fun! (even though it is for littler kids)

Hey, I am like the most important person you need to know. Meh name is Mia, I love Muffins. I am the Muffin Queen. Come to one of us three (or the uncool Anime =P) for help.

1. Yeah, love em!

2. Sora Kinda. Our CEC is crowded and gives me a headache. But it is fun.

I have a few rules for you.

1. Follow the forum rules (duh)

2. Have fun

3 Listen to me. I know all, see all and hear all. (Lyke ZOMG)

4. Grab a muffin on the table to your right down the looooooooooooong hallway. You must eat it and you must like it. I would, so you should too.

And, if you want to be weird and not listen to them, fine by me. But your new nickname will be WEIRD FACE.

true, true, confucious has a point

1. no

2. no

and that's my answer, no

You guys are so naive. I pity you for not seeing that he was in fact in need of help. He needed my help to guide him the Oh Glourious And So Generous In Its bounty And Everlasting Muffin Table. ( You can call it OGAASGIIBAEMT!!!! =P )

Hello there, welcome to the forums! I'm Matt, a moderator around here. Hopefully you don't see that side of me much around here. :)

But, although posts under "Newbies Unite" don't usually have a topic besides a greeting, please don't stray from that. Create a new topic for the topic currently being addressed if you'd like, or join in on our Off-Topic chat, but don't do it here, thanks.

I know it was my fav forum it really sux I hope it comes back up...

... I had the most posts out of everyone when all of the sudden I just clicked it then it said php is down... I think they dint pay for more online time... Very dumb I hope it comes back...