Have I discovered a new cheat?

Tank Girl

I accidentally tapped down then left on the first level at the beginning of Faerie Bubbes, and all my bubbes turned into the same one!

On my next game I tapped down and left again and it turned my current bubble into a Nova!

Is it possible I've found a few cheat? I've checked around and no one else seems to have posted about it on guides etc.

I'm unsure as to whether it's using up my cheats (bubbles, stardust..) or whether it's an extra one.

Seems to only be available at the beginning of the first level and at no other time during the game.

Can someone let me know if this is common knowledge and I've just stumbled upon it now :P

EDIT: Huh?! Seems not to be working now! Could it have been a glitch??

What do you mean with tapped down then left, do you mean the arrow keys on the keyboard? In any case I just tried this, with no visible result.

It may have been a glitch.

I've had this happen to me multiple times. For me, it doesn't start happening unless I've used a cheat code on the first level. If I restart the level after that, it happens the next couple times I start the level.

I've had this happen to me multiple times. For me, it doesn't start happening unless I've used a cheat code on the first level. If I restart the level after that, it happens the next couple times I start the level.

So does it use up your cheat code without you typing it in? Or is it giving you an extra cheat code?