Hidden maps?

Krystle <3

I heard you get to do different things to your pet at random like paint or ur strength may go up or down but it's totally random and u cannot stop anything so if you don't want ur pet painted anything random, it's not the best. i don't do it cause of that reason alone

which maps are those cause now I am interested in those haha

hahahha I t's been so long I had to go and look it up.

Spooky Map - 5,000-10,000np and Many Spooky food items at random

The Space Map - 5,000-10,000np and 3-4 very rare items at random and Raises the level of one of your pets

Now retired, The Underwater Map - 5,000-10,000np and Many Aquatic food items and Raises the level of one or all of your pets

The Lab Map - Permanent access to the Secret Laboratory Ray. [You can only access the Secret Lab if you have *completed* the Secret Lab Map Quest by getting all nine lab map pieces. You only need to complete the Lab Map once to be able to access the Secret Lab. After that, you can take your one of your pets to the Lab once a day. The Lab can increase or decrease your pets stats, change it's species, color or even it's gender! It's random tho, so take your chances. ]

I'm pretty sure each of the maps can only be completed once, but I could be wrong. At any rate, they're a bit pricey as far as investments go, so usually you're better off selling pieces rather than collecting them, unless you're going for one of the lab maps.

TDN has an article on treasure maps for you to read if you're interested. :)