I have a few questions....

candylandgirl

Hey everyone! I had a whole slew of questions that I have been wanting to ask for a while now, so here I go....

What font is used here for the word "welcome"?: http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/6630/nspetpageminipreview1.jpg

What font is used for most buttons?

What is the best site for swirly brushes?

Okay, there they are. I feel like such a newbie asking these questions, but they need to be asked, and nobody responds on neoboards nicely anymore. Thanks! :D

Oh, and please hurry, as I have to go back to work soon. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ehehe.. cannot answer any of those *feels useless* XD

I searched my own fonts and online fonts for the "Welcome" text but was unable to get an exact match.

EDIT: If that "Welcome" is from another's premades, you could probably just neomail them and ask.

You can search deviantart for brushes. There are a lot of them for free download but you must give the creator credit if they wish.

It's possible that the font you want is custom-made by that person.

I can't seem to find the exact font, but these are a couple of good replacements (download on righthand side):

Lewi Font

Jellyka Endless Voyage

Good luck :)

What font is used for most buttons?

This all depends on the size of the button. If you want some really small text, for example the one that TNT uses in avatars, try their font:

http://www.dafont.com/04b-03.font < use on 8pt.