Caption Contest

Just so you won't feel left out, I gave you another vote as well. 0:)

Congrats on getting in! I've tried and never managed to.

I've voted for yours. :D

It's hard, I know. D: I've sent 6 captions to this one, luckily one was selected!

Thank you Neomysterion! *super hug!*

HI i voted for you on the caption contest i'm so proud of you. i tried to get in last week's caption but alas i'm not funny tipe <_<.OH well good luck at luck at caption contest :laughingsmiley:

p.s i thought yours was the funniest lol :D so funny

Thank you all!! :D

I have been reading the past caption contests and the captions that win are usually:

Random ones;

Something about "voting on this caption";

- Find something (object, character's feature, etc) and make it talk!

Hehe, they're the most funny ways to make a caption to an image.

Uh... why don't you have any votes yet? Everyone says they are voting for you but there are still 0 votes. Why? Does it take a while to load the votes? Well anyways since mine didn't get in I'll vote for yours. Well even if it did get in I would still vote for yours. Hey look! Now it says you have 1 vote when I clicked "Vote for me here!"

Uh... why don't you have any votes yet? Everyone says they are voting for you but there are still 0 votes. Why? Does it take a while to load the votes? Well anyways since mine didn't get in I'll vote for yours. Well even if it did get in I would still vote for yours. Hey look! Now it says you have 1 vote when I clicked "Vote for me here!"

It looks like she's gotten one in for the current one (Chomby) and the previous one (Koi). This post was made for the Koi one, so all the votes were on the Koi caption.

AWHEEE!!! :D

You know, I threat TNT with my meepit army! :b Hehe, no, but I send about 10 captions at a time... :)

I just want the avie... I'll have to wait until contest #1200, though.

I'm a girl, btw ^^

I am! Even though I did not win this time. :(

I wonder... How long does it take for TNT to send me the trophy and item from the other caption contest I won?