The Planetarium

If you're using Firefox 4 (slated for final release on March 22nd) or another HTML5+CSS3 capable browser (basically anything except IE and Opera), you may want to get ready for a taste of awesome. ;)

The Planetarium is one of the most awesome HTML5 demonstrations I've seen to date. Go check it out if you can! :D

Haha, I was wondering why it was just spinning and spinning in the loading page and then I realized I only have Firefox 3 point whatever :rolleyes_anim: , so I'm guessing that's why. But I trust you that it is awesome and I will check it out later.

I was going to make a smart reply about it's inefficiency in Safari for Apple's iOS (iPod/iPhone operating system)...but it actually works. XD

Pretty awesome :O I like the random facts that you don't learn elsewhere like the mountain on mars and that Saturn is less dense than water.

Haha, I was wondering why it was just spinning and spinning in the loading page and then I realized I only have Firefox 3 point whatever :rolleyes_anim: , so I'm guessing that's why. But I trust you that it is awesome and I will check it out later.

If you like, you can go ahead and install the Firefox 4 Release Candidate (I linked to it in the first post). :) It's been thoroughly tested and deemed ready for release, so it's almost certain that the first RC will be the final Firefox 4. The remaining time to the release date is just to allow us to prepare announcements and arrange grief counselling for our download servers.

I was going to make a smart reply about it's inefficiency in Safari for Apple's iOS (iPod/iPhone operating system)...but it actually works. XD

Wow, the source code comments were even more accurate than I realised then. xD It really is pretty much Firefox, Chrome and Safari.

Neato! That is pretty cool :D

Space is so pretty, I've got some galaxies as my desktop background :P

Agreed! :D I have a script that automatically sets the NASA Image of the Day as my desktop background. ;)