Guild Webbie :)

Olá, everyone! ^^

I am in charge of creating my guild's webbie, and here it is:

http://www.neopets.com/~anjel441995 :)

Now, I don't know what to put in there. I have several sections like "What our members think", "Guild's story", "Goals", "Mascot" and link-back. It seems quite incomplete, though, so I'm asking your opinion about it, asking what is missing and how I can improve it. :3

Meep.

Maybe you could add some general guidelines rules (like do not spam, do not beg) and maybe a section about what you expect from your member (be active, post at least once a month)...

Also, it doesn't link to the guild anywhere. I checked it through your userlookup and it's set to private, but you might want to have a link so that your current member can quickly visit it.

I think I'd also add a section about how to join (since it's private) and if there are any requirements for joining.

Maybe you could add some general guidelines rules (like do not spam, do not beg) and maybe a section about what you expect from your member (be active, post at least once a month)...

Also, it doesn't link to the guild anywhere. I checked it through your userlookup and it's set to private, but you might want to have a link so that your current member can quickly visit it.

I think I'd also add a section about how to join (since it's private) and if there are any requirements for joining.

Excellent advices! ^^

Thank you! :D I'll work on those asap!

EDIT - I just did it. ^^