Notable Neopet Question

Mouseykins

I got a neomail saying that my kougra was a notable neopet. Do I get a trophy or anything, does it have anything to do with the customization spotlight?

Is the Customization Spotlight the only thing you've entered your Kougra in?

I thought I remembered reading this somewhere (I can't find where now) that those pets who didn't win the Customization Spotlight, could end up as Notable Neopets. (I believe. I'll keep researching it.)

I entered all three of my pets in the Customization spotlight hoping to get lucky. I've been doing this for the past three weeks at least. But yes its the only place where I've entered her. Let me know if you find anything out.

I've been doing the same thing recently. All of mine are currently in it, I think.

I found this on JN's Editorial:

How can I get into the "notable Neopet" competition? ~ crusadesforgold

Scout: The "Notable Neopet" feature on the Neopets homepage you've been seeing is actually there to display the entrants for the Customisation Spotlight. If you want your pet featured there, you have to dress up your pets and enter it into the competition. Similarly, "Notable Neohome" displays entrants to the Neohome Spotlight.