Leaving Neopets, Free neopoint Giveaway

haedder

So I have become way too addicted to neopets. It used to be something I played occasionally and enjoyed but now I’m on neopets way too much, and as my life gets busier, it’s becoming more and more of a problem. The only thing that has been keeping me back is when I think about the time I put into that site, all those stamps I bought, my avatars etc. I do enjoy the games a lot but I think I have to straight cut myself off.

Anyways, I want to at least do something nice for my years of work. Since I have always been a neopoints collector over anything else with only occasionally splurging, I have amassed many millions of neopoints in the bank. Anyone who replies to this post can state an item in their shop that they have priced at 99,999 and I will go and buy it from you. And I’ll stop by the TDN Avatar Lending store since the site has gotten a lot of use out of me over the years and I want to say thanks (if anyone at the TDN wants to fill the store with 5,000,000 worth of items, I will buy it).

I will be posting in the appropriate thread about adopting my pets, as I do want to make sure they get a good home.

Note: I will also not buy from anyone with a TDN forum user account made after I post this because I want to make sure everyone gets their fair share of neopoints and that no one makes an additional account just to get more than everyone else.

Well, I will monitor the forums for a few days until I run out then I’m done fore good. Good luck in all your future neopet endeavors!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The website definitely works in mysterious ways like that - you spend hours and hours on it, not really doing anything, and somehow it's still very addictive and you feel like you must come back to it.

I'd just like to wish you good luck in your future endeavors, whatever those may be. ^_^

I understand your situation. Especially with Daily Dare, Neopets has become more and more of a habit than something I do to relax... but, considering that I've been playing on-and-off since 2000, I don't think I'm capable of quitting, anytime soon. Besides, at the end of the day, I feel accomplished with the effort I've put into the site, which is a good emotional boost everyone needs now and again.

I would really appreciate any help you'd like to give me, and think what you're offering to do for others is wonderful. ^_^ I hope things get less stressful for you in the future!

I am not a greedy man, If you wish to buy something from my shop you may but you don't have to. I do hope you come back to the site in the future though. I also really understand your situation.

I probably will play the games now and then, they're a good distraction on work slow days, I just would rather not spend the time on the site that I do now and I feel like if I don't get rid of everything I have then I will cave and get addicted all over again. I seriously remind myself of people who get way into WoW.

I will definitely be buying from everyone I can, I've got over 60 million neopoints to burn.

I played on and off for almost 5 years. I stop playing at times because it does become too much but I always come back because it's fun they always have new things on the site. I pretty neoaddicted now but the games to me are a good stress reliever. I definitely am on it way more than healthy but I have a new work schedule starting soon so hopefully that will help.

I'd love if you'd buy something from my store and appreciate what you're doing. I don't think I'd ever be able to give all my things away but if I did ever have to completely stop that's probably the only way I could.

DON'T QUIT

YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Take it from me, as I have experience in this matter!

It's not like your pets are going to die.

Just don't play for awhile. Even if it's years. Just let your account sit.

And when you want to return, and you will one day, it will all be there waiting for you, and you don't have to start over again!

I wish you luck in your life on that little rock called earth! :)

And even though I wouldn't like to ask you to 'Donate' any Neopoints to me, I'd still like to thank you for what you're doing!

You are a wonderful person for offering to donate so much, to people you Probably haven't even met before :O

can i do a link for my side account?

You're not allowed to have shops on your side accounts and you could be frozen for that, just so you know.

And wow that is an awesome/amazing amount of np you've got there. And I would love some extra np that you've got to add to my draik fund if you are feeling so inclined :whistle: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=wemblin_wembly

And may I also point out that TDN has a donation shop toward getting more item for the avatar lending programs should you be inclined there as well, though their shop is currently empty. *cough cough* ALP should fix that *cough* :whistle: http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=tdnalp

Edit: woops, didn't read your first post correctly the first time, silly comprehension skills, but I'll leave my TDN link for anyone else in the future that's interested.

Ive been playing on and off for 10 years now, for all the reasons you have said. So I totally understand where you are coming from. Very nice of you to go out like that. http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=creature_2u

I have a snow and ice gallery that needs serious funding, as I have not been able to play all that much lately. But I'm not greedy. I have tons of fish in my store geared towards donations, but if you just bought one or two, I'd be able to get a good start to a couple of the big ticket items I am looking to put in my gallery. (One of them being the elusive Snowickle)

I hope you enjoy life apart from Neopets. I have been playing off and on for over 9 years. (almost 10 :D) I appreciate any help you can give me. (I had a decent amount of neopoints stored away before Christmas, but then I just HAD to go on a spending spree to grant probably 50 christmas wishes to random neopians across the world, LOL)

My shop can be found here. Thank you in advance for anything you decide! :D

I understand your situation, neopets is really time consuming...

I started neopets 4 years ago and I'm a sort of on and off player, when I play then every day or I stop and don't go to the side for a year ^^" You could just leave your account and come back if you regret it...

What happens with your pets?

Its really great you want to help out others!^^

(I've you want to help me ^^)