I is back!

Leila

Okay, so it's very likely that nobody here remembers me. I was on TDN mostly for the ALP a couple of years ago. I gradually lost interest, and by the time I regained it, my account had been hacked (no idea how that happened, but I was rather irritated). So I'm back now, with a brand new Neopets account, and am sitting around vigorously playing games to earn back what I lost.

So yeah, I'm back on the forums for now. Hi. :) I'm Leila, and I'm a geek. Nice to meet ya.

I really don't know you Leila since I'm a newer member, but I'm still glad to say hello to you.

I'm Neomysterion by the way, and I've had my account still active since I was 10.

It's a long road to recovery, but I'll be wishing you a great one Leila! :yes:

Okay, so it's very likely that nobody here remembers me. I was on TDN mostly for the ALP a couple of years ago. I gradually lost interest, and by the time I regained it, my account had been hacked (no idea how that happened, but I was rather irritated). So I'm back now, with a brand new Neopets account, and am sitting around vigorously playing games to earn back what I lost.

So yeah, I'm back on the forums for now. Hi. :) I'm Leila, and I'm a geek. Nice to meet ya.

Welcome back - how are you? How's life treating you?

And why did you think your account got hacked? Was the password easy?

No, actually, my password was very secure. I think I must have stumbled onto a site with a phishing script or something, because the account was canceled by someone other than myself, after having a couple million NPs and several hundred items removed from it. Oh well, I suppose.

And I hope asking how life is treating me is rhetorical, because there isn't enough time in the day for me to list all the things that are wrong right now LOL.

No, actually, my password was very secure. I think I must have stumbled onto a site with a phishing script or something, because the account was canceled by someone other than myself, after having a couple million NPs and several hundred items removed from it. Oh well, I suppose.

And I hope asking how life is treating me is rhetorical, because there isn't enough time in the day for me to list all the things that are wrong right now LOL.

Ya, that's not good at all. That means, you need to learn more about account security - because nobody should be able to phish your account.

Ya, that's not good at all. That means, you need to learn more about account security - because nobody should be able to phish your account.

I honestly don't know what went wrong. I never click on spam links, enter passwords on non-Neopets servers, or tell anyone my password, so I'm hoping it won't happen again. I've never had anything else I own hacked, so I think it was a fluke thing. Must've visited a bad site by mistake or something.