Habitarium Questions

Mouseykins

Ok so I've recently started playing habitarium. Last night I put a nester in a nest and its still there and the blue bar is full so now what? how long does it take to finish.

Also lately I've noticed that when I get attacked by those 3 pests my soldier can defeat two and starts on the third but then it disappears and I get no gem. Why is that?

lol thanks Spritzie I wish I would have known that last night lol. Now I get two more P3s which are a Mootix worker and a Larnikin soldier yay now I have two soldiers!

Ok so I've recently started playing habitarium. Last night I put a nester in a nest and its still there and the blue bar is full so now what? how long does it take to finish.

Also lately I've noticed that when I get attacked by those 3 pests my soldier can defeat two and starts on the third but then it disappears and I get no gem. Why is that?

not all blue attackers give you gems, you will also find sometimes your soldiers will just stop fighting and sit there and wait while the blue guys destroy stuff lol.

not all blue attackers give you gems, you will also find sometimes your soldiers will just stop fighting and sit there and wait while the blue guys destroy stuff lol.

I've noticed that this always seems to happen when a pest attacks one of my nests. I move the nest, but that doesn't seem to help because my soldiers are still clueless. So after that I refresh and voila! My nest is moved back, the pest is gone, and I got the experience from killing the pest, but no gem.

what's the highest level we can get to for habitarium??

Right now the max is 50. It is actually nice being that high because all you have to do is leave it running in the background and you could be collecting 40k+ a day for doing nothing.

Hmm maybe its a bug in the game or just a random thing that happens.

Not sure if it's a bug or intentional. Sometimes I have 10 invaders and 4 of them are un-killable and just continue to wreak havok while my soldiers just stand there with question marks over their heads (been that way since I started playing - I am at level 50 now). Maybe its thier way of making us work harder lol

Yeah, the Soldiers bug happens to me a lot :/ But at least it gives me more experience when I have them repair the buildings they failed to save :laughingsmiley:

How do you earn 40k by leaving it running? o_O I'm on level 45, and I only get significant NPs when I level up...

So what do you do if your habitrium won't load? It's been over a week and mine won't load at all. I get past the part with the picture and loading bar, but when it gets to the part with the spinning dots, it stops. It spins for hours without changing. I have tried opening it in IE and google chrome, but neither work and I don't have firefox. What can I do? I am at level fifty and have a lot of storage buildings if that's the problem. I don't know if that means anything...maybe it's too much to load on a (slightly) slower computer. :sad02: can anyone help?