You Laugh, You Lose II

khaos

Remember that topic that CAV started, you laugh, you lose? well im posting it again, hopefully to see some new pics that'll make me laugh. i have no clue how to post an image, so i won't be participating. If i find out, i will totally participate. Enjoy, and really have fun with it.

Remember that topic that CAV started? well im posting it again, hopefully to see some new pics that'll make me laugh. i have no clue how to post an image, so i won't be participating. Enjoy, and really have fun with it.

lol, what topic, and why would you start it again if you're not going to participate? :P

lol, what topic, and why would you start it again if you're not going to participate?

you laugh, you lose. that topic that there is nine pages on. and idk how to post an image. If i find out i will participate

you laugh, you lose. that topic that there is nine pages on. and idk how to post an image. If i find out i will participate

If you upload a picture to tinypic.com you just copy the code used for forums (it says next to it) and paste that where you want the image to be.

If you upload a picture to tinypic.com you just copy the code used for forums (it says next to it) and paste that where you want the image to be.

thx but i will do it when someone atcually posts a picture, :offtopic: :offtopic:

• 1 month later...

funny-pictures-cat-sits-on-your-keyboard.jpg

I am going to post two

hotdogpuppy.jpg

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.