Flash in Firefox

Scartic

Have you downloaded the flash player add-on for firefox? its not the same as the one for IE. Try googling flash player for firefox maybe? For me its only the shockwave games that never work on firefox...

a simple workaround to that issue is to install the adobe thing as above, then install an extension called ietab2 - it forces firefox to borrow the engine from internet explorer to render pages, only catch is you have to turn it off when doing faerie quests, cos otherwise you cant complete or ignore them at all.

forget about firefox, download chrome! its the best! :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. The poster of this board was looking for help with issues on their current browser.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm glad you got it working. I had a weird flash issue myself when I downloaded FF on my Netbook. (For some reason, Flash didn't install, so I had to do it manually.)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.