Update browser

Suus

I have IE 7, and because neopets is no longer going to support that, I want to update it. But now I have a question. Will I lose my bookmarked pages by doing so? Maybe this is a silly question, but I never updated my browser before, and I really don't want to lose my bookmarked pages ;)

Not to mention if you decide to switch to a completely new browser, on first start-up, it allows you to import your bookmarks, saved passwords and everything from your old browser.

or you can just forget about internet explorer and download chrome! it rocks your socks

Not to mention if you decide to switch to a completely new browser, on first start-up, it allows you to import your bookmarks, saved passwords and everything from your old browser.

Today I woke up and I though: maybe I should try a different browser, not IE. So I was very happy when I saw that you already answered my new question :laughingsmiley: This was very usefull, thank you!

~~~~

We habe 2 computers, and I installed chrome on the other one. Everything went will, but it said nothing about importing my bookmarks... What went wrong?

~~~~

Aha, I think I've got it now! Thanks to all of you for the usefull answers! ;)

Edited by Suus