For those with the avatar from the Buzzer game

Emily

Is it possible with the number of levels to reach the number of points needed for the avatar WITHOUT getting ANY bonus points for speed?

Very possible yes ^^ I remember only getting the bonus points from the first few levels and then after that, just staying alive xD

The first 2-5 levels, if you can, aim for the bonus points and if not, just concentrate and of course TAKE YOUR TIME and you'll get it!

Yay! thanks for the quick response. I've decided to take it slow and use the trackpad on my laptop instead of my mouse, as I tend to do better. The flipside is, I rarely can go fast enough to get bonus points from the levels. I just wanted to make sure it was possible before continuing this way.

I got this one simply by staying alive and not worrying about bonus points. I also used the trackpad, as you can just pick your finger up and move it without worrying about bumping the wire. My only other advice would be to use the cheat so that you can see your cursor in the wire. Good luck!

My only other advice would be to use the cheat so that you can see your cursor in the wire. Good luck!

I could not agree more! without the cheat, I couldn't get past the second level lol. With it, i just make sure to keep the finger of the cursor centered in the wire. Then all I have to worry about are my twitchy hands lol