My pet is invisible

phyxius_on

Has anyone had this happen????? I had a RE at the top of my page that siad something about "where is sandy_kaloo"....I didn't think anything of it and carried on with what I was doing. I later was going to change my active pet and noticed that my sandy_kaloo is now invisible WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Is he going to come back? or is this permanent

wow! :laughingsmiley: its permanent. did you have it painted? or was is basic? if it was painted, then sorry. :sad01_anim: it wont come back. thats why i put only my labray pet as active

Ugh. This happened to me twice in one week- same pet. I slightly freaked out when I noticed the first time and got angry the second. What a horrible RE

Uhh, boo. I agree invisible is the worst possible color invented. There is no point in having a neopet if you can't see it. I've only got hit by boochi and got super annoyed, if I ever get the invisible RE I will we so angry it won't even be funny :grrr: so I feel your pain.

Oh and on the permanent side, in case this wasn't clear, yes he will stay invisible until you paint him with a paintbrush, then he will reappear in whatever color you paint him.

Yes he was painted SNOW. aweeeeeeeeee I feel like crying, I had no idea that a re could do that to a pet.

I can't even put clothes on him so you can see where he is lol. Poor guy must be cold

Oh no! That's tough luck!

I bought some things out of your shop to help you buy a new paint brush :)

awe ty. that was very nice of you tyty. I looked at colors last night and now I dont know which one I want lol

I have been hit by this random event twice with the same pet. Luckily, Ghost is a pretty cheap colour. I would suggest using one of your starter paint brushes to paint your pet a basic colour until you can afford to buy the paint brush you want. At least you can see and customize your pet then.