Firefox and neopets problems

Emily

So today I logged onto Neopets in FF as usual and noticed my site theme (normally the Faerie's Ruin theme) was showing up as a solid dark purple colour. I thought something might have been glitched, so I switched it to the Altador Constellation theme (which showed up fine) and then back. Still solid purple. So I was switched back to the Altador theme, thinking that in doing some coding TNT might have mixed something up. Themes don't matter to me too much as long as they stay kind of in the same colour group/brightness (I wouldn't go from say, Faerie's Ruin to the Neopets Yellow, Green or Red theme or something. It would look weird to me).

Then I started to do my dailies. I noticed that certain images weren't showing up. There was no rhyme or reason to the ones that wouldn't show. The picture in the bank wouldn't show, but all the ones in the game room would. I went to check my habitarium. On the screen where you have to click play to launch the game, I could see the play button and the question mark "help" button, but nothing else. And when i clicked play it loaded to a white screen. Now, I know sometimes with different image types, you sometimes get a blank box with a small symbol in the upper left-hand corner if you don't have some kind of plugin installed to view the image or video. There was nothing like that. With Habitarium, there was just a gaping blank spot on the page. When I went to the main Plushie Tycoon page, instead of the golden plaque that says PLUSHIE TYCOON EST 2002, there was just the lines of text that nomally appear under it, and not even a blank spot where the picture would be. It was all snugged up nice, but just had the text. But when I navigated to the other pages, I could see the factory picture, store picture, etc.

I tried the same pages on IE and chrome and everything appears on them fine. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? It's not a big deal to switch over to Chrome, but I've gotten used to FF and have some toolbars installed on it that have not yet been released for Chrome, so I would like to continue using it, if possible. I just don't understand what would cause different, random image types to not show up. If it was all flash images, I would understand there was an issue with my Adobe installation, but it's a mix of gif, jpeg, and flash. Some work, others don't.

Sorry this post is so long, I just wanted to make sure I was exact so it wasn't confusing to someone who might know what i might have done to cause these problems. And yes, it worked fine yesterday, lol.

Try clearing out your cache, and rebooting.

You are my hero and I feel like a dumb for not trying this on my own *bows*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.