It's been 72 hours since my account was locked

Octopus

As long as it doesn't specifically say your account has been FROZEN, I would think that there's still a chance to get it back. It might just be taking longer than they thought to investigate the problems they found with your account.

I had my neofriend check my name in her list and it says "Frozen Account." If you search any of my pets it says the user was frozen.

I'm sad that my pets are gone...I spent so much time and effort customizing them.

Yep, she had a lot of NC items and everything was safe and sound.

Except her, she was MAD. lol

She was happy to get everything back but mad that she could spend so much real life money on Neo and STILL get frozen for no reason. :(

Yep, she had a lot of NC items and everything was safe and sound.

Except her, she was MAD. lol

She was happy to get everything back but mad that she could spend so much real life money on Neo and STILL get frozen for no reason. :(

I feel the same way, I'm surprised that Neopets shows such little respect towards people who have bought their stuff. Some people are too willing to press the report button without understanding what's actually going on.

If I recall correctly from your original thread, the response you got from TNT was that they were waiting for the 48-hour lock to wear off on your account? If that's correct, I would try sending another email to the person responding to your original ticket. They may have forgotten to give you back access to your account. It's worth a try, right?