Does someone need a partner for the Team Challenge?

Tank Girl

I would love to beat AAA with you if you still need a partner.

Edit: Doh, I tried to send you an invite but it says "Sorry. Your invitation to teamshannon can't be sent because the player already completed the Team Challenge or they aren't participating in the Team Challenge."

I would love to beat AAA with you if you still need a partner.

Edit: Doh, I tried to send you an invite but it says "Sorry. Your invitation to teamshannon can't be sent because the player already completed the Team Challenge or they aren't participating in the Team Challenge."

How do you compete? I haven't completed it yet

Oh, hmm, well did you select a challenger yet? Maybe you just have to select a challenger before and invitation can be sent.

I just challenged you ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long..

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sweet! Well That was easy. My part is done so whenever your done we'll get the extra prizes. Thanks for being my partner!

I just did it ^_^ No prob hun, thanks for being mine!

I need a partner can someone help me please.I would be very happy if you do ^_^.OH can we beat abigail instead of AAA because i'm not a game master :guiltysmiley: you know sorry

Edited by wistiria12

I need a partner can someone help me please.I would be very happy if you do ^_^.OH can we beat abigail instead of AAA because i'm not a game master :guiltysmiley: you know sorry

I owuld be happy to beat abigal with ya. send me a neofrind request if you are still interested

Challenge sent! I hope you get it!!! So excited about extra prizes

Haha, good luck, partner! *high-fives!*

I'm sure they're good!

Challenge sent! I hope you get it!!! So excited about extra prizes

I did not get your invitation ._.

Where does it appear?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Its at the bottom of the daily dare team page

Obrigada! :)

Now onto correcting those spelling mistakes! (In portuguese of course haha xD)

I've sent my score (of over 1100 too) twice, but its not showing on the my score part of the team part.... ?

What the Kau? :c

Does it accept your score?

What the Kau? :c

Does it accept your score?

Yea it does. I started from the team hub and played, it accepted the score and said you beat AAA.....but then when i went back to the team page it still said my score was 0 like I hadn't played yet....

Ok well i just sent in my 3rd score that beat AAA (this time not in a bigger window), but still nothing on the team page... i guess ill try tomorrow?

Arg so frustrating!

Please double post. Use the edit button instead.

Ok well i just sent in my 3rd score that beat AAA (this time not in a bigger window), but still nothing on the team page... i guess ill try tomorrow?

Arg so frustrating!

Maybe e-mailing TNT? :S

Auuurgh, what a problem!