Coltzan's Shrine

Ryuusei

Well... I started this topic to know the current rumors and theories... A friend of mine told me he earned 1,000,000 NP from the Coltzan's Shrine... He hasn't played for a while, which is weird. He just told me about it today. He said he wasn't kidding... Weird enough, it happened on "Cancelled Due to Lack of Interest" day... Any theory? I think it has something to do with time... Early morning?

Hmmm.... I find it annoying to find a friend that hasn't played for a while earned MUCH more than I have saved... :| Lol! I need help! Lol! I want to do all my dailies, it's one of them... But I need to test out some rumors...

Just to clear things up, when you say every 55 second, or just a second in general, do you mean NST-seconds or real seconds :P This is because I realized NST-seconds are just slightly faster than real seconds. Or my watch is just messed up and I need to get it fixed. But I'm pretty sure that NST seconds are a bit faster.

If you visited Coltzan at exactly 12:00 am you can be awarded with a million NP ...

http://www.neopets.com/help_search.phtml?help_id=298

i didn't think it was true lol ... that would be at 3 am though ... for sure worth it lol!