Hi, [I'm] Five!

impmon505

Hi there. I'm Five. It's a ridiculous name, but it turns most greetings into the International Gesture of Awesomeness that is the high five. I've been playing Neopets for all of three months. I became accidentally addicted through work. I'm a children's librarian, and I was evaluating a list of suggested websites for kids that we might want to include on our public computers. It was quite the happy accident, considering it's not even a kids' game. (Though my six-year-old daughter likes to sit and watch.) I find myself coming back every day. I'm trying a little of everything, which means I'm not very good at anything yet... Yet.

Happy to meet you all!

-Five

Hi there. I'm Five. It's a ridiculous name, but it turns most greetings into the International Gesture of Awesomeness that is the high five. I've been playing Neopets for all of three months. I became accidentally addicted through work. I'm a children's librarian, and I was evaluating a list of suggested websites for kids that we might want to include on our public computers. It was quite the happy accident, considering it's not even a kids' game. (Though my six-year-old daughter likes to sit and watch.) I find myself coming back every day. I'm trying a little of everything, which means I'm not very good at anything yet... Yet.

Happy to meet you all!

-Five

Hi Five! Hehehe, I made a funny. Anyway, welcome!

Neopets is absolutely great for kids. I discovered it in the fifth grade, and here I am, eleven years later. It's a good transition site, where there are enough games that kids can enjoy, but as you get older, there's the gambling games and the Stock Market to enjoy, as well.

Neopets is absolutely great for kids. I discovered it in the fifth grade, and here I am, eleven years later. It's a good transition site, where there are enough games that kids can enjoy, but as you get older, there's the gambling games and the Stock Market to enjoy, as well.

5th grade is definitely a perfect age--I work with younger kids, though. I should have been more specific!

And if it makes you feel any better, my ex-mother-in-law's name is Gay. So she walks up to people and goes, "Hi, I'm Gay." bahaha

Too funny. That will make me feel better when saying, "Hi, I'm five (years old!!!)"

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.