A small win is still a win, right?

Indefinitive

So, last month, I got let go of from a company that I saw myself staying loyal to for years. Because they duped me out of a lot of overtime on my way out, I went and applied with their direct competition. I'm waiting on confirmation for that job, but it's looking good.

I recently spoke to one of my old employees from that company. She says that the woman who fired me, who was a brand new boss that I had known for four hours before she fired me (for what I honestly believe was wrongful dismissal - looking into this), is getting a lot of kickback from what happened. No one wants to work for her, and the office that I used to manage is performing really poorly this month.

Apparently word is also getting around that I applied with their competition, and some people are considering going over to the dark side.

What is that delicious aroma? Could that be justice? I do believe it is!

We're from the same city so this caught my curiosity LOL

But yes, I agree. If you get the job you can give a nice "neener neener" to your old boss. Hopefully some of your co-workers follow suit, especially if they're unhappy too.

Oh, awesome! Yay Edmonton. :) I love when I find other Edmontonians online... once found out that one of my guild members went to my school when I was in the ninth grade, haha. That was weird. She had just graduated from there before we met, though.

And in other news...

HEY! OLD BOSS. NEENER NEENER. I GOT THE JOB.

• 3 weeks later...

Any win is still a win :)

That's actually a great story, and it shows how people are way too judgemental before they even get to know anyone ..

good for you for applying at the competition! ;)