Daily Dare Starts TONIGHT!

hrtbrk

Get your gaming gear ready! The Daily Dare will start at midnight tonight (that's March 1, 12:00:00 AM NST). Once the Daily Dare page is live, there should be links on the homepage and Games Room, so keep an eye out!

As always TDN will have full coverage with game guides and tips. You can also keep track of your score by using our Daily Dare counters.

Don't forget to participate in TDN's Daily Dare Staff Tournement by casting your vote!

Yay! I'm excited, though a bit nervous. I just know Kass Basher is going to be involved and my bat got reset right before last year's and I've never gotten it back. I guess I should make that my homework tomorrow.

But yes, everyone, join in on the voting and cheering on for TDN's DD Staff Tournament. :D

Yeahh :D Well excited about this, can't wait! Been brushing up on a few games recently, but still suck at most :P

Edit: Nooo I've just realised the avatar for the daily dare staff tournament is now retired!! Another one I'll never get :(

Yay! I'm excited, though a bit nervous. I just know Kass Basher is going to be involved and my bat got reset right before last year's and I've never gotten it back. I guess I should make that my homework tomorrow.

Same thing happened to me... I used to play at home and it got reset after I played at work. it used to be easy for me to get it back, 'till it wasn't. I still don't get it back.. it's sad, it was easy NPs.

Ugh! YES! Finally! Super excited! :woot: Though sadly I will be away for a day so I won't be able to get the top trophies more than likely :sad01_anim: since the top trophies pretty much all come from beating stuff all on their launch days right?

Ugh! YES! Finally! Super excited! :woot: Though sadly I will be away for a day so I won't be able to get the top trophies more than likely :sad01_anim: since the top trophies pretty much all come from beating stuff all on their launch days right?

I may be wrong, but it seems this year's trophies don't take completion speed into account, so it may be a bit easier to get a top trophy for those of us with less free time. :)

That would be glorious. Because while I understand giving say the top prize to people who beat them all on launch day, I believe last years like top 5 trophies or something ridiculous like that were like that so missing one day already put me down a ton :sad01_anim: I hope you are right AA so I can be :king:

Hello, I'm new to TDN but used to be quite active on PPT. They don't seem that busy right now, so I decided to join this community.

Anyways, PRIZES for AAA

fur_seafarer_debris.gif

Everyone knows you should have panks around just in case you need them.

Pile of Wooden Planks(rare)

bg_shenkuu_tctrainingschool.gif

Youve made it this far, but can you beat the next level? This prize was awarded by AAA for beating his Daily Dare score in Y13.

Shenkuu Training School Background(wearable)

(special)

fur_seafarer_debris.gif

Everyone knows you should have panks around just in case you need them.

Pile of Wooden Planks(rare)

Seriously? lol

Someone needs their coding proofed haha

Wish I'd challenged AAA. Didn't realise I could still get Abigail's if I lost to him. I might even have beaten him :(

Seriously? lol

Wish I'd challenged AAA. Didn't realise I could still get Abigail's if I lost to him. I might even have beaten him :(

Umm, you do not get Abigail's prize if you challenge AAA. You only get the prize of the one you challenge and beat. So if you challenged AAA and only got a score high enough to beat Abagail you would get no prize. The exception being if the day is a "double dare" day if you challenge AAA and win you get AAA's prize and Abagail's prize.

Seriously? lol

You can't get Abigail's prize if you've challenged AAA. That is, unless it's a double dare (in which you can challenge both, and will receive both prizes).

The wisest thing to do is play a game, get your maximum score, and on a different page in your browser select which one you'd like to challenge. If you discovered you can beat AAA, select him and send the score. If your score is obviously only good enough for Abigail, then challenge her and send the score. This is the most secure way of playing the Daily Dare, since you will be able to review your own gaming skills beforehand.

You can't get Abigail's prize if you've challenged AAA. That is, unless it's a double dare (in which you can challenge both, and will receive both prizes).

The wisest thing to do is play a game, get your maximum score, and on a different page in your browser select which one you'd like to challenge. If you discovered you can beat AAA, select him and send the score. If your score is obviously only good enough for Abigail, then challenge her and send the score. This is the most secure way of playing the Daily Dare, since you will be able to review your own gaming skills beforehand.

How do I participate in the various Daily Dare challenges?

In Daily Dare

.......If you have challenged AAA but come up short, you will still receive Abigail's prize and be credited with a win over her if you have beaten or matched her score. However, you will notbe immediately awarded the Abigail prize for the challenge, so you can continue to try to best AAA's score for that challenge and win his prize. If you are still unable to beat or match AAA's score, you will receive Abigail's prize for the challenge at the end of Daily Dare.

*facepalm* I should have thoroughly check the staff trophy page before casting my votes. I didn't know there was one...I took a quick peek at their lookups, but that was it. I still hope that I do well...

And I beat AAA today, too!