neopets brownser problem

Guest offscott

Guest offscott

I've been having trouble for the past day, when I click on something else on neopets it shows a thing saying that the page may be temporarily down when it's not. This happens a lot of the time so I have to keep refreshing the site to go on the link I want. Sometimes it goes to different site I was wanting for some reason (like searching on shop wizard then ending up in top ten shops). Does anyone know how to prevent this? I have tried deleting cookies and that didn't work.

It's been doing this for a while now and I really need to stop it. I's so annoying!

EDIT: oops I mispelled the title XD

I actually do have the same problem when trying to find items cheaper at one user shop to another when Neopets' browser is acting berserk. You're not the only one having this problem offscott, really. It's been throwing a monkey wrench in all of my plans and gameplay. :angry:

Hmm... what web browser are you guys using (and on what operating system)? I haven't been able to reproduce this issue on Neopets myself, so I can't do much to try and diagnose it.

I'm assuming you're only getting redirected within Neopets, in which case they're probably having yet more problems with their server capacity. :( That might also explain why I'm unable to reproduce the problem, as I only hit Neopets when most other users are asleep.

Edit: I've managed to reproduce this issue, and it's the same as the one that was occurring a few days ago (also probably related to heavy server load). There's nothing much we can do about it, but hopefully TNT will have things fixed on their end soon enough.

Guest offscott

Well I use google chrome and I have windows vista home premium 64bit. I don't think it's the computer problem, neither internet as I can go on any other site easily. I hope they get a bigger server or something :(

Well I use google chrome and I have windows vista home premium 64bit. I don't think it's the computer problem, neither internet as I can go on any other site easily. I hope they get a bigger server or something :(

I've been getting that problem as well. However, I was getting it maybe every three pages around midnight on a Sunday, which is when everyone is usually asleep, preparing for the dreaded Monday. I'm also using Chrome. I don't know a lot about computers, but is it possible that a particular web browser could be causing those problems?

This is not a browser problem, but a Neopets-side problem. :yes: Hopefully, if it turns out it's tweaks to the load balancing that are slowing things down, the end result should be a faster Neopets site overall.