Trouble loading pages

wulfbear

I've been finding this really annoying actually, especially when I'm playing something like Cheeseroller. I have to refresh 3-4 times before it loads and by then the cheese has already crossed the finish line! :sad01_anim: Refreshing at the shop wizard has also become a pain. I hope they fix this soon...

Has anyone else been having trouble loading pages again, like last weekend?

Evidently, It's not just me. There's a couple of running topics on Neopets Help Board. <_<

Well, what browser are you using? Are you using chrome or something else? They need to work on this issue x.x

I was having that problem for a few days Playing pyramids etc was a torture test When it was fixed I was so happy but today it is back to the same problem and it is hardly worth the effort to play games as every move needs 2 or 3 refreshes. I use IE browser but several of my friends use FF and Chrome and are having the same trouble..

I was having that problem for a few days Playing pyramids etc was a torture test When it was fixed I was so happy but today it is back to the same problem and it is hardly worth the effort to play games as every move needs 2 or 3 refreshes. I use IE browser but several of my friends use FF and Chrome and are having the same trouble..

my sentiments exactly

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This is really annoying, yep. And it's still happening today. I guess TNT are American, right? So the Europeans will have to wait for them to wake up and get to work. *grins* Oh well... maybe I can work more on my NQI trophy after it's fixed. It's way too annoying to try and work on now.

The issue hasn't been too heavy for me so far, but it's definitely the same issue as the previous one, which leads me to believe that they're still having trouble with the load on their servers.

Well, what browser are you using? Are you using chrome or something else? They need to work on this issue x.x

my sentiments exactly

Working around the issue in the browser would be technically incorrect. The browsers are served a blank page by the Neopets servers, so they display a blank page (or prompt the user to ask if a download request should be made on the page).