New World

Giovanni Gale

I just started this so that we could discuss where the new world, if there will be one, will be located. Lots of blank islands on the back of Neopia, so it should be on one of those, but which?

Of course it will be Asian themed, because the crewmembers are wearing asian style clothes. Also in the weapons shop, many of the weapons were Samurai style. I also think that it will be located on an island rather than on the side of some large landmass, more like Japan, than China.

The world map is evil, and won't load for me, so I can't really make my guess what island it will be located, but lets see what we can come up with.

maybe it'll be in a group or chain of islands, kinda like japan...

giovanni, i think there's some screen shots of the neopets world map...just google it. ;)

All the rumors I heard point to the island that Eragon pointed out. The one under the mountain with 'stuff' on it. Thought those three clumpy islands without trees near Altador also have things on them and they look more 'Japan-y', long and skinny, you know? Soooo, that's my bet.

Thats fine :P

Its quite an old card, and many believe that Scurvy Island was cancelled as its too like Krawk Island.

I dont think Scurvy Island will be released for this plot, because its not exactly very Asian, is it?

Good point.There are actually two tcg-card related search results.One to do with places in neopia,one to do with some set of cards.Can everyone see the pics fine?

Survy island looks exactly like that island on the map, don't you agree. I think that we should count that island out for now. I still think that it will be that large group of islands right in the middle of the back of the map.