What blogs do you read daily?

marchigiano

I'm curious to see what everyone's interests are! Besides Neopets, of course. I'm a huge blog reader, and the list could go on and on but ones I read most often:

Geekologie

Joystiq

Temptalia

Makeup and Beauty Blog

Beauty and The Blog

Pitchfork

Perez Hilton (I'm a sucker for celebrity gossip :\)

So, what are some blogs/websites you check daily for new postings?

I like food/design/baking so mine all tend to focus in these areas.

Smitten Kitchen

I am Baker

Food in Jars

Not Martha

Design Sponge

=3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words or curse words with characters replaced with symbols. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I reminder, when posting links here, please make sure what you're linking to is appropriate for minors, since we are basically a children's site. We don't want any inappropriate sites (whether it's content, or site names) linked to here.

I don't read blogs. I could care less about people's poorly-written, barely researched, and grammatically incorrect opinions.

...Does TMZ count as a blog? Poorly written and grammatically incorrect, but I do read it daily because they usually scoop the other news sites.

I don't have any blogs that I actually read daily - I usually subscribe to their RSS feeds instead so I know when they're updated. :yes: Let me take a look at my feed reader...

Adventures In Open Source - The personal blog of Dan Lynch, one of my favourite podcasters, a great musician, and a Linux geek too, to top it all off.

Sixgun Productions Blog - This blog is run by Dan Lynch's fellow podcaster Fabian Scherschel, another Linux geek, developer and software designer.

The Original Times - Underwater Sprits' (my Neopets guild) blog; entries have been a little sparse lately, but we usually have some great stuff up.

Tom Callaway - Another Linux geek, heavily involved Fedora developer, and legal expert. And he works for Red Hat. :yes:

Ubuntucat - Yet another Linux geek, although this one's not a developer or musician as far as I know. xD

xkcd Blag - 'cos I love xkcd.

I am not a big blog reader. I check some different people on tumblr a couple times a week, and I post stuff there.

I used to check One Sweet Song a lot, because they tended to post some interesting music, but they haven't been very active lately.

Unknown & Unheard is another music blog that updates weekly. A lot of the stuff isn't actually unknown & unheard, but theres usually some good songs in there anyhow.

• 2 weeks later...