hello all!

karaandara

Hi everyone! I just found these forums, I've been on Neopets for 9.5 years (not consecutively; sometimes I take a long hiatus before jumping back in. Recently, I've started collecting some avatars, and saw that this might be a great way to work towards that goal! There's a lot on Neopets I'm not aware of/familiar with, and I'm looking forward to learning from you!

That's the same story with me and my hiatus.

I'm Neomysterion, and I've had my Neopets account for nine years, and didn't play consecutively as well (took two hiatuses myself). :P

Even after my three and a half year hiatus, my account is still alive! Anywho, welcome aboard TDN's Forums, karaandara. :)

Welcome to the forums karaandara. I have been on nepets 6 1/2 years and have taken hiatus twice and am an avatar collector too. You will find all the info you need to start building your collection and if you are not sure of something you can always ask on the forum

Thank you! I am very glad that unlike some game sites, Neopets doesn't delete your account after periods of inactivity. I'm hoping to set some things up and have already worked out a couple goals for the short-term.

Thank you! I am very glad that unlike some game sites, Neopets doesn't delete your account after periods of inactivity. I'm hoping to set some things up and have already worked out a couple goals for the short-term.

Darlin', they do. You barely missed the inactive accounts purge xD.

Great to see more veteran users coming back to Neo :D. I'm sure if you troll the main TDN website enough, you'll be able to pick up enough to find yourself less lost in the 'newer' world of Neopia. xD

Once again, welcome to TDN and lookin' forward to seeing you around :).

Darlin', they do. You barely missed the inactive accounts purge xD.

Great to see more veteran users coming back to Neo :D. I'm sure if you troll the main TDN website enough, you'll be able to pick up enough to find yourself less lost in the 'newer' world of Neopia. xD

Once again, welcome to TDN and lookin' forward to seeing you around :).

oh geeze, must have been my lucky day then! Ironically, the more I poke about, the more I remember why I left. However, with some new information and some goals to strive for, I think I'll be around longer.