Overdue Introduction

The SWO Wannabe

Hey everyone! I figured it was about time I introduce myself more formally, you may have noticed me posting on other threads lately.

I am The SWO Wannabe (SWO is an acronym for Surface Warfare Officer) and as my name states I wannabe a SWO. Unfortunately that will never happen, so my name is good for all of eternity.

I'm 25 years old and have technically been playing NP For 10.5 years, starting in June of 2000. I've taken numerous hiatusi and breaks, and am only recently back into the swing of things and having plenty of fun starting from scratch. I enjoy playing some flash games, training my pet, and amassing a fortune in neopoints. I'm also really into stamp collecting and somewhat into avatar collecting.

I'm currently in the Navy stationed in San Diego with my wife and dog, and she entertains my 'addiction' to NP.

Thats about it for now! Cheers!

Overdue or not, that's still welcome enough for me, SWO Wannabe.

I'm Neomysterion, and my almost nine year old account is still active after long periods of inactivity.

I hope you're having a great time here as well over here.

Welcome to TDN SWO wannabe! (What exactly is a Surface Warfare Officer? >.< I'm terrible with such stuff.) Nice to see you introducing yourself after lurking around :P.

10.5 years is quite a long time o_O;;. That said, I was a seriously casual NPer since then but only got more 'addicted' to it in the last 2-3 years or so. Age does that to you xD. Isn't the workload quite heavy in the Navy? o_O I'm just surprised you have time to Neopet xD.

Once more, welcome! :D

Welcome to TDN SWO wannabe! (What exactly is a Surface Warfare Officer? >.< I'm terrible with such stuff.) Nice to see you introducing yourself after lurking around :P.

10.5 years is quite a long time o_O;;. That said, I was a seriously casual NPer since then but only got more 'addicted' to it in the last 2-3 years or so. Age does that to you xD. Isn't the workload quite heavy in the Navy? o_O I'm just surprised you have time to Neopet xD.

Once more, welcome! :D

It can be if you're on a ship. A Surface Warfare Officer is an officer designator (i.e. job) for those who specialize in surface ships, so frigates, destroyers, cruisers, and amphibious assault ships. As opposed to submariners and aviators. Basically we're the guys that drive the ships and shoot the guns and missiles. Right now I'm not on a ship, hence the forever a wannabe. Heh.

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Hello! 10 1/2 years is a long time to be on neopets. I've been on and off since September of 01 myself. (Its' always fun to meet other players who remember neopia before the world turned lol)

see you around!