Returner...

Piticent

Activities  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How are you most active on Neopets?

2. 2. Do you have more than 500,000 NP?

3. 3. How long have you been on Neopets?

• Less than 4 months
    • 4-12 months
    • 1-2 years
    • 3-6 years
    • 7+ years

Suggestions on how to be an awesome neopian will go here, as soon as I have finished my dinner, which just became ready. Until then, welcome, and enjoy your stay at TDN

I like that...a lady who knows her priorities. :D

And heyyy, welcome to the forum!

Hey! :D

I'm Atta, and welcome to these here forums!

It's sad about your old main being Deleted, But. Welcome back to Neo! :D

I would answer your question. But... I'm having a hard time figuring out what an 'Awesome Neopian' would be? :O

Do you mean someone that is 'Awesome' in the sense that they have Millions of Neopoints, Over three hundred Avatars, and a Whole load of Trophies and Expensive pets?

Or... Someone that is 'Awesome' because they're well-Known?

Through owning a Mall, Or a Guild, Or being the Neopian Times a couple hundred times? :O

There are many ways someone could be considered an 'Awesome' Neopian, actually...

Be polite, help others out, love your pets and follow the Golden Rules of TNT and you will be an awesome Neopian!

I feel your pain about your old account =/. But oh well, a fresh start's always good eh?

If you want to be even more awesome, try restocking, playing games, doing dailies, join a guild and make new friends etc. xD

I'd love to give you more tips but I need to know what you mean by 'awesome' first!

Good luck on being awesome and welcome to TDN :D!

To be an awesome Neopian:

Neoboards. Learn to use them. You'll make friends, and learn things, and find your own little niche in no time. The people there tend to be awesome, for the most part. Of course, TNT filters dictate that very little will actually be able to be said that's overly nasty, so yeah.

Take care of your pet. My personal favorite way to make sure my pet is not hungry, and whatnot, is to put them in the NeoLodge, even if I am around to play with them. Allows me to save my money for things to make them happy, or to entertain me (such as paintbrushes, etc).

Do your dailies. Dailies can be found here. This will gain you mostly good things... Though sometimes you may have bad luck.

Be nice to all Neopians... Even the ones that annoy you.

Follow the rules, bhave yourself, etc.

Above all, though, enjoy yourself ;)

ok then! thankses

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.