Which color should I choose?

vampire_girl

which color?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which color should my Lenny be?

So, in which color should paint my Lenny, Billie_Rose_? She is currently on my friend's account because my friend is AWESOME! She got FFQ for the 2nd time, and this time she gave me a chance to paint my pet! She is just AWESOME! But still, I helped with getting the items she needed. :P

Anyway, which color should I choose? I can't decide! The pressure is too strong! :ohno:

If you want you can suggest other colors too!

How about a very expensive color such as Pirate, something that could take YEARS to save up normally. When you complete a FFQ, I really suggest to use it if you're after an extremely difficult color.

How about a very expensive color such as Pirate, something that could take YEARS to save up normally. When you complete a FFQ, I really suggest to use it if you're after an extremely difficult color.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but the problem is that the clothes won't transfer on my account, so I would rather choose one of those 2 colors I mentioned. :sad01_anim:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but the problem is that the clothes won't transfer on my account, so I would rather choose one of those 2 colors I mentioned. :sad01_anim:

The clothes will transfer to your account :) Because you'll paint it to a pirate pet and it will wear pirate clothes, it will keep those on your pet :D

Would she transfer the pet back to you? If that's the case, the clothes go with the pet. You won't lose them.

Yeah, she would transfer the pet back to me because she's mine. So clothes goes with my pet? Then I have must read something wrong... Thank You! ^_^

Now the problem is, which color between Pirate and Island? xD

Yes it does, so long the clothes are designed for that pet. So island clothes can come on an island pet, but can't come on a pirate pet (for example! :))

Wait. I'm confused.

Etc. If I paint my pet Pirate and recolor into Brown, can I still dress my pet with those pirate clothes?

Yes, if the pirate clothes are in your closet you can dress any colour of Lenny with them.

But if you then wanted to transfer that Brown Lenny, you couldn't send anybody else the Pirate Clothes as they aren't the default paint brush clothes of a Brown Lenny.

The Pirate Lenny's are very cool. You'll have to let us know when it's painted. :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.