Habitarium

Nats

I am at level 40 now, I am aware of the 200xp you get when you discard the eggs. I would like to know what you guys do to level up quickly because I cannot leave my computer on for the whole day or even overnight. And thanks :)

And also, do any of you experience lagging of flash games on neopets whenever Habitarium is running? Games like meerca chase and turmy roll always lags for me whenever it's running.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyhey^^

I think the fastest way to level up is discarding eggs.

I have 21 nesters so I gain 4200xp each hour.

When you harvesting, lock your p3 so they cant move. That way they don't have to walk to the storage, they just stay and harvest. ^^

Dont worry if the storage next to the p3 is full, because they are locked the resources just go into another one.

When a building is broken, don't buy a hammer just repair them that gives you 5 xp each.

When you help a friend you get xps too^^

Ah yeah and some people say if you have food in your habitarium the blue guys will attack you more often^^

I hope that helps^^

edit: and yes I cant play other games when my habitarium is open << even the wheels wont work ><""

Edited by siemis

Heyhey^^

I think the fastest way to level up is discarding eggs.

I have 21 nesters so I gain 4200xp each hour.

When you harvesting, lock your p3 so they cant move. That way they don't have to walk to the storage, they just stay and harvest. ^^

Dont worry if the storage next to the p3 is full, because they are locked the resources just go into another one.

""

you can lock them? how do I do that?

instead of blocking your p3s, block the resource buildings and it works the same but your p3s can move about if they get attacked and then you can earn more xp when being attacked. i have 7 nesters. i discard the egg unless its a worker. once my p3s are maxed out (amt) then ill discard regardless :) good luck.

and yeah i help everyone each day. if you need more friends add me :D i add random ppl from my guild if i see they have a habitarium and they almost always accept just cause were in the same guild so that helps a lot.

siemis!! Thank you so much for giving me the all the new ideas, such as locking p3s! No one has ever told me that :) I went to your userlookup, your habitarium looks magnificent!

siemis!! Thank you so much for giving me the all the new ideas, such as locking p3s! No one has ever told me that :) I went to your userlookup, your habitarium looks magnificent!

Thanks =D

My friends keep saying its too sappy ^^""

If you like I add you as a friend and can help you out^^ If you promise not to attack me ^_~

Thanks =D

My friends keep saying its too sappy ^^""

If you like I add you as a friend and can help you out^^ If you promise not to attack me ^_~

Yes please, I will add you as my neofriend. :) Don't worry, I have never raided anyone. To be more honest, I've only tried to raid my bro's habitarium while he was on the computer beside me. It failed because he was online. That was all :) I hate raids cause I've seen my bro's soldiers p3s die from it.

My husband and I started playing Habitarium a few days ago. He's way ahead of me (even though I was ahead of him at first). I don't know any fast ways to get xp. I keep 6 nesters on nests and discard all of the eggs over and over, and only have 3 soldiers, so most of the bugs are harvesting stuff all of the time (when I'm on the computer, anyway).

Habitarium is really p'ing me off lately..the lag is just unbearable, im finding myself putting the same nester in a nest at least 5 times before it stays there after refreshing, and when you click the game..the point where you click isnt calibrated with the game, so i click and drag a nester but end up moving the screen half the time.

If I knew how to give feedback to TNT I would give them a strongly worded letter using words I can't use here.

Habitarium is really p'ing me off lately..the lag is just unbearable, im finding myself putting the same nester in a nest at least 5 times before it stays there after refreshing, and when you click the game..the point where you click isnt calibrated with the game, so i click and drag a nester but end up moving the screen half the time.

If I knew how to give feedback to TNT I would give them a strongly worded letter using words I can't use here.

You could send a ticket. But strong words do not help <<

I have the same problems and its really annoying I know ._.

I can't discard more then one egg, my hospital doesn't heal my p3, they wont fight the blue guys oO" There are so many bucks lately ^^"

Upgrading your buildings + nests give you XP, as well as increase your storage capacity and decrease nesting time (I think it's only by like 5 minutes or so though)

I heard some people on the neo boards were buying structures, building them, upgrading them, and putting them in their bag just to gain more points.

I have 55 nests, and I'm still busy upgrading them.

Hey all. Im into the habbie in a big way and can normally be found lurking around the Habbie Neoboards. After level 31 (when you can upgrade your workers to level 3) exp gain is much faster by gathering than nesting. Workers will gain around 300 exp per hour and can go for hours unchecked whereas nesters can only do 200 exp per 45 (assuming level 3 P3 and level 3 nest) minutes AND you need to do the whole moving, discarding, moving thing every 45 minutes for this to be useful.

About the blocking in thing. It reduces lag which is helpful to those experiencing it, but it doesnt make the P3s gather any faster. The gather is on a set timer regardless how far they do or do not have to walk.

Hope that's a bit helpful. =)

Edit: I forgot to add that buying and building a nest gives you 200 exp, and each upgrade gives a further 300 exp. It's -very- slightly better np:resource ratio to only upgrade to level 2 before discarding. But the difference is seriously minute.

Hey all. Im into the habbie in a big way and can normally be found lurking around the Habbie Neoboards. After level 31 (when you can upgrade your workers to level 3) exp gain is much faster by gathering than nesting. Workers will gain around 300 exp per hour and can go for hours unchecked whereas nesters can only do 200 exp per 45 (assuming level 3 P3 and level 3 nest) minutes AND you need to do the whole moving, discarding, moving thing every 45 minutes for this to be useful.

About the blocking in thing. It reduces lag which is helpful to those experiencing it, but it doesnt make the P3s gather any faster. The gather is on a set timer regardless how far they do or do not have to walk.

Hope that's a bit helpful. =)

Edit: I forgot to add that buying and building a nest gives you 200 exp, and each upgrade gives a further 300 exp. It's -very- slightly better np:resource ratio to only upgrade to level 2 before discarding. But the difference is seriously minute.

are you saying 300 EACH every hour? because i only get like..200xp from 8 workers ever hour or so..could be because none of them are upgraded..does that make a huge difference?

are you saying 300 EACH every hour? because i only get like..200xp from 8 workers ever hour or so..could be because none of them are upgraded..does that make a huge difference?

Yes. 300exp per hour per worker. Upgrading your P3s is extremely worth it. In my hab I run with 3 soldiers (I have no raiding friends and 3 is more than enough to deal with pests), 5 nesters (more than enough to keep my population up and have some spare eggs), and 38 workers (since they gain the most exp and therefore gives me more np).

Hope that's helpful. Im not pretending to be a complete expert but I am more than happy to help out if/when I can. =)

Yes. 300exp per hour per worker. Upgrading your P3s is extremely worth it. In my hab I run with 3 soldiers (I have no raiding friends and 3 is more than enough to deal with pests), 5 nesters (more than enough to keep my population up and have some spare eggs), and 38 workers (since they gain the most exp and therefore gives me more np).

Hope that's helpful. Im not pretending to be a complete expert but I am more than happy to help out if/when I can. =)

does the habitarium screen have to be open or no? cause like..i updated all my workers..then i went back a couple hours later and it still said "100 exp gained"

does the habitarium screen have to be open or no? cause like..i updated all my workers..then i went back a couple hours later and it still said "100 exp gained"

To make a lot of exp/np you have to leave your habbie window open, yes. Else each worker will only gain 10exp before they stop working.

Edit: I was sure I edited my first post to explain about leaving it open. It make it look as if I didnt read the OP. Apologies for that - not sure what happened. I generally tag my "exp explanation" posts with "Nests if you cant leave your window open - workers if you can".

Does having friends on the habit really help a lot? I've just been working by myself and I'm almost at leve 50 (I've had two weeks of recovery from surgery to let the window open). I just wonder if I could have gotten to 50 faster. Also, can you get above level 50 yet? I lot of sites say no...

Does having friends on the habit really help a lot? I've just been working by myself and I'm almost at leve 50 (I've had two weeks of recovery from surgery to let the window open). I just wonder if I could have gotten to 50 faster. Also, can you get above level 50 yet? I lot of sites say no...

Having friends helps in that they can repair your resource tiles if they get damaged. You also gain 50 exp for every time you "help a friend". But if a friend repairs your building you lose out on the exp you could have gained by fixing it yourself. I personally dont think it makes much of a difference.

Level 50 is currently the highest level. There's a fair few glitches that need to be ironed out. I personally hope that they sort them before they release more levels. I quite like the np gain from being level 50 too!

Having friends helps in that they can repair your resource tiles if they get damaged. You also gain 50 exp for every time you "help a friend". But if a friend repairs your building you lose out on the exp you could have gained by fixing it yourself. I personally dont think it makes much of a difference.

Level 50 is currently the highest level. There's a fair few glitches that need to be ironed out. I personally hope that they sort them before they release more levels. I quite like the np gain from being level 50 too!

i hope i get to 50 to get the mass amounts of np's ive been hearing about before they release more levels..im doing about 1 and a half per day..but that was with solely nesters, now that I know about keeping the map open i hope to be doing about 2 per day

i hope i get to 50 to get the mass amounts of np's ive been hearing about before they release more levels..im doing about 1 and a half per day..but that was with solely nesters, now that I know about keeping the map open i hope to be doing about 2 per day

I managed two a day without keeping my hab open overnight, Im sure you'll manage it! Best of luck.

I am only at level 22 now it gets harder to level up as you increase in levels but I don't play as much either. Having friends doesn't help unless the play often and never raid you, I just deleted them because I was getting raided too much and came online to find my p3s dead or all my buildings needing repair and resources missing. (Not after long hiatus, but a few hours)

Now I keep the window open whenever I am online and check on it, I find having as many nests/nesters as you can and discarding a bunch of eggs helps you level up faster, but try to keep a balance in your storage of nesters, workers, and soldiers for when the others reach their life cycle. Discarding gives up 200xp, hatching only gives you 30xp.