Magma Pool - wow!!!

StarryEyed502

its the same time everyday its open. you can only paint one once a week though so keep the number somewhere safe :) still havent figured mine out yet.

i thought it was two weeks? :mellow: i found my time, its just that i can NEVER be on during that time. oh well. <_<

I'm sorry, only those well-versed in the ways of Moltara are permitted to enter the Pool. Learn more and try again later.

Does this mean that i can never enter the pool?

No, everyone gets this message. Though about 5 minutes each day you can get into the pool and paint your pet magma. Also, it differs for every account when this is. :)

Wow wtg to all who have it and gl to those still looking. I have spent countless hours searching for mine and still nothing :evil:

Question - did you sit and refresh or go in and out of the pool to find your time

Wow wtg to all who have it and gl to those still looking. I have spent countless hours searching for mine and still nothing :evil:

Question - did you sit and refresh or go in and out of the pool to find your time

I went to the pool and the guard was awake. About an hour or so later, I refreshed and the guard was asleep.

With my luck I'd end up accidentally finding the time and painting a pet I didn't want painted. Not sure I like any of the magma pets good enough to put that much effort in it...

OOOHHHHHH OOOHHHHH I finally found it lol. I jsut came on here to see if someone had responded to the question about refreshing or going in and out of the pool, and onlce I read your post Starry, I went to the poll and voila. Man I had worked so hard to find my time lol

<<<<< Does the happy me dance

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=ogin_grin_rin

I adopted Ogin from the pound to test out the pool. He looks so cute in Magma.

I never really spent time looking for my time at the magma pool but a random event just turned my ixi invisible so I decided to try and find it and I did. WOW! I always liked the magma colouring too.

does anyone know if your time changes when you clear your cookies? because now my pet doesnt get magma at the same time anymore

Sorry xLaura, but I have no clue either. I managed to paint my Xweetok Magma when right when the Magma Pool was first open and everyone was still trying to figure out how it worked. So now I have no idea what my time is, but at least I accessed it once.