Anyone else trying to get a Tonu today?

Tank Girl

Good luck!!

I created one a couple of years ago and do not like them very much since the conversion (they didn't change much but I preferred the old ones). I zapped him and he's now a Maraquan Pteri. If I ever want another Tonu I can have my brother's, he got one on the same day.

Sorry, it was so long ago I cannot remember. All I know is that my brother and I got ours within the same hour and we'd been checking the Create-a-Neopet page often.

Just keep checking back. There may be a time thing like that or it may be random, I dunno.

Just bear in mind if you zap your Tonu it may change species.

EDIT:

Tonus are released on a regular basis... not just on their pet day.

I think it has to do with when the giant omelette disappears, Tonus are available to be created ;P

I read that and I just checked.

Turns out we got our Tonus 10 days after Tonu Day.

Tonus are released on a regular basis... not just on their pet day.

I think it has to do with when the giant omelette disappears, Tonus are available to be created ;P

I read that somewhere when I was looking it up. It said something about around midnight every night :S

@xLaura - I used to really dislike Tonu's but then I saw the new colour and now I have to have one :) I didn't even know they were Limited Edition until yesterday.

@Iona_guild - I know :( I risked it with my Poogle last year and he turned MSP so I think I'm going to give it a shot. Even if it doesn't work out, now I know you can get a Tonu every day I could just keep trying my luck :P

???

Whats the link between the omelette and Tonus??? Please enlighten me

In other words, each time the omelette is 'fully eaten' (i.e. you can't grab a piece of omelette), you get to create Tonus xD. That's how I've been getting my Tonus for years.

Maybe I should get myself another... :P

???

Whats the link between the omelette and Tonus??? Please enlighten me

I am not sure what is the link... the only answer I can serve you is that in the universe of computer programmation, nothing is truely random.

And this is where I read that there was a link between Tonus and Giant Omelette.