Donation Store

phyxius_on

Hello, does anyone one know if the donation store is going to put in more goods. There is nothing in there. Speaking of donations, is there somewhere where members can see TDN progress to the current goal of the BGC (ie; we are 10% there or we need 2,473,901np to reach the goal)?

Thanx

EDIT: sorry if this is in the wrong place or if it was asked before. I looked through the first two pages of posts and didn't want to go farther back than that due to the renewing old post clause ;)

EDIT: Feb 20th, I guess my post got over looked :eh:

Or sometimes we're just a little busy and take a while to get to things. ;)

The donation store is indeed out of stock, but you can rest assured there will be sand back in there in a few days. As for a progress counter... well, we used to have one but it got a little depressing. xD

I put more sand in the donation shop whenever someone tells me that its empty ;) It only empties once every 2 months or so - which means its not worth me checking daily like I used to when donations were more frequent.

Since BGC doesn't have a price at the moment (there's only one for sale on the TP and they don't list a price) its very very hard to keep a progress chart up. If we take the last known price, from April 2010, of 85mil then we're about 8-9% of the way there.