The Lodge

barkie

I have had two pets come down with illnesses while in the lodge in the last month....One cure cost nearly 80,000nps and the other cost 36,000nps Has anyone else had the same problem? This is the first times this has happened to me in almost 8 years on Neopets

Instead of paying so much for a cure, you can go to the Healing Springs every 30 minutes and there's a chance that she'll restore all your pets to full health. If you try pretty frequently, you'd probably get it in a day or two.

Yeh but I do not like them to look so miserable and if I have the nps I figure they deserve to be cured as quickly as possible

My pets get sick all the time (usually from the wheels, grr) and I just use the healing springs or sometimes the Ghost Lupe will pop up in a random event and cure them. There's no point spending that amount of NP on something you can get for free! :)

My pets get sick all the time (usually from the wheels, grr) and I just use the healing springs or sometimes the Ghost Lupe will pop up in a random event and cure them. There's no point spending that amount of NP on something you can get for free! :)

Speaking of the wheels, you could also restore all of your pets' health at the Wheel of Excitement (the Wheel in Faerieland). That's how I unexpectedly restored my pets.

Speaking of the wheels, you could also restore all of your pets' health at the Wheel of Excitement (the Wheel in Faerieland). That's how I unexpectedly restored my pets.

Wheel of Knowledge works too :D That's what I used during the plot when the healing springs were down.

But yeah, Healing Springs are the most cost-effective :)

my xweetok gets sick from the wheels allll the time..thats why i stopped doing the wheel of misfortune. When the healing faerie was gone during the plot my xweetok was alwaaayyysss sick. now that its back it only stays sick for a day or so..just wait to get healed