Guess a number between 1 and 100 *Round 1*

jumpingbeans

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time i checked, hosting a round costs 10AP and i only have 2AP. maybe 4 cause of guessing the time and street.

Edit: i do have 4AP, but i need 5. and im not going to spend it all on one thing when i have enough.

last time i checked, hosting a round costs 10AP and i only have 2AP. maybe 4 cause of guessing the time and street.

No. Host-a-round is 5AP, and you've got at least three achievements, and you won a round earlier.

Edit: Yeah, you have 4AP.

i just checked, and i have a feeling you are just doing that so i could host the next round. i would, but i will wait until i have at least 7AP so i will still have some AP left. if you want, i will PM you the round i have in mind, but you cannot host it yourself. :king:

i just checked, and i have a feeling you are just doing that so i could host the next round. i would, but i will wait until i have at least 7AP so i will still have some AP left. if you want, i will PM you the round i have in mind, but you cannot host it yourself. :king:

No, I promise, you did get it!

And sure, PM me it.