Guess a number between 1 and 100 *Round 1*

jumpingbeans

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, here we go, the next round, Round 13:

Jolene looked at the clock: it was time to leave. Saying "Goodbye" to the librarian, and feeling slightly unsettled, she got in her car and started driving to the address. She was almost there when a car nearly hit her off the road! She went to a parking lot, and called the police. They asked for a license plate on the car, and Jolene stopped. She knew she would remember it....it would just take a while. "I'm sure if you keep guessing, I'll know if it's earlier or later." she told them.

Your task: Play as the police(not Jolene, is this different?) as they try to figure out the 6 numbers or letters of the license plate. You guess one number or letter for the first position; I will tell you whether it's earlier or later in the alphanum( the alphanum goes A, B, C.....Z, 0, 1, ... 9). Once you get the first position, move on to the second.

Warning:it may not be wise to do this in real life, as you yourself might get arrested, or attempted arrested, as the cops might think you were just joking. JB is not responsible if the cops arrest you if you do this. Stuff like this should be kept in the realm of fiction.