Guess a number between 1 and 100 *Round 1*

jumpingbeans

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't even guess for the bonus round yet!

Edit: Well, I gave Co extra time, but the winner of the Jackpot round is......Javi! She surprisingly guessed one number off the the correct number, 39, so she gets 40k! Congratulations, Javi.

Sponsored by:

Livvy

Iona

Ines

...who all donated their prizes to the JP!

Next round will be up soon.

Edit: Well, I gave Co extra time, but the winner of the Jackpot round is......Javi! She surprisingly guessed one number off the the correct number, 39, so she gets 40k! Congratulations, Javi.

I thought Javi was a boy >.>

Congrats on winning 40k though, Javi :D!!

When's the next round coming?

Oops. Sorry. :*. I really need to get an assistant.

In 10-20 mins, probably. I've got the next round pretty much done in my head.

Edit: here it is:

Jolene realized she still had plenty of time to spare, so she went tot the library, and went to find books on Kreludor, when the librarian approached her. "So you want to learn about Kre-loo-dur, eh? Well, why's that?" the librarian asked. "I'm going there tonight" Jolene responded. "well, ye'd better watch out for the recent trend of them moonquakes Kre-loo-dur's been havin', yep." "Moonquakes?" Jolene asked. "Yippers. Kre-loo-dur's been having a strong rage of them moonquakes. Why, in the past 2 months, it's had 10 major moonquakes,yep. And them Kre-loo-durians use some fancy hi-tech system of measuring them, yep. They use Be, Uh, Ig, Yi, Ly, Pe, Nu, Er, Ji, and De to measure them moonquakes." "Well, what order do they go from smallest to weakest? And in what order have the moonquakes been recorded? In what order have they appeared in the last 2 months?" Jolene asked. "You ask lots of questions, don't you? Well, I don't remember exactly, but I'm sure you and me could figure them out, yep."

Your task: Play as Jolene as she attempts to discover in which order the moonquakes have happened in the past two months, and where they are on the strongest/weakest scale.

The sizes are Be, Uh, Ig, Yi, Ly, Pe, Nu, Er, Ji, and De. And you can only guess when one was AND where it is one the scale of weakest to strongest (it's weakest, stronger than weakest, a little stronger than that.....strongest).

For example, one guess might go like this:

What: Be

When: 5th moonquake

Where: 3rd on the scale.

Please put them on separate lines, as it's confusing enough.

Any questions? And sorry for the librarian's accent, but that's just how I pictured her.

Haha, why are you apologizing for that? I think it's great that you gave her an accent :P Adds some character.

Are we tackling one thing at a time? I mean, will we work out exactly what Be is then move on to Uh? Or just chose whichever size we feel like?

I'll start with

Be

7th moonquake

6th on scale

EDIT: I'm writing an essay so I probably won't be around much this round.

Haha, why are you apologizing for that? I think it's great that you gave her an accent :P Adds some character.

Are we tackling one thing at a time? I mean, will we work out exactly what Be is then move on to Uh? Or just chose whichever size we feel like?

I'll start with

Be

7th moonquake

6th on scale

EDIT: I'm writing an essay so I probably won't be around this round much.

Whichever size you want. And yeah, I just pictured her with an accent.

Be occurred earlier than the seventh moonquake.

Be is weaker than the sixth strength.