Fountain Faerie Quest Question?

Sam I Am

I got 2 FFQ's on my current account (27 months) ... the first one was when my account was around 6 months old and the other in May I think .. l'm yet to receive a FFQ on this event .. not holding my breath though ... and I don't want to jinx myself teehee :rolleyes_anim:

What I have noticed is that younger do indeed have a chance of getting more random events .. I'm telling you before this account was 1 year old I have gotten around ten lab map pieces , a draik trans and a FFQ .. now I hardly get anything ever ... my theory is that when you have a new account, your chance of random events is high so TNT can lure you in .. after that this probability goes down to almost nothing , but you're already hooked :ohno:

I'm not sure about the RE thing. My account is over 106 months, and I get tons of REs. (Not as much the last month or two, because I haven't been playing Pyramids) but I used to get 1-3 Codestones a day. (That was one of the REs I got a lot.) In just a few months of saving every one I got, I had 50+ Codestones. I used to get tons of Faerie Quests. I just never got the really awesome ones, like FFQ and Sloth's Transmogs.

I'm still remembered I got my first FFQ when I was a newbie(too bad I canceled it since I didn't know anything about it) and got the second one when my account is 3 years old. It's hard to decide the probability to get one.

My account is 8 1/2 years old and I've never gotten one. I was really hoping to get one with the faerieland reconstruction event but it's not looking likely..... especially if the crafting faeire has anything to do with it. I've gotten 6 of her quests already!

I got 2 FFQ's on my current account (27 months) ... the first one was when my account was around 6 months old and the other in May I think .. l'm yet to receive a FFQ on this event .. not holding my breath though ... and I don't want to jinx myself teehee :rolleyes_anim:

What I have noticed is that younger do indeed have a chance of getting more random events .. I'm telling you before this account was 1 year old I have gotten around ten lab map pieces , a draik trans and a FFQ .. now I hardly get anything ever ... my theory is that when you have a new account, your chance of random events is high so TNT can lure you in .. after that this probability goes down to almost nothing , but you're already hooked :ohno:

That's strange, I'm getting significantly more REs now that I did when I started. Granted I've never gotten anything worth mentioning (FFQ, PBs, transmogrification potions, etc.) but I've gotten lots of map pieces, NPs, and codestones from REs this year.

That's strange, I'm getting significantly more REs now that I did when I started. Granted I've never gotten anything worth mentioning (FFQ, PBs, transmogrification potions, etc.) but I've gotten lots of map pieces, NPs, and codestones from REs this year.

I have had one FFQ and my account is nearly 8 years old

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still remembered I got my first FFQ when I was a newbie(too bad I canceled it since I didn't know anything about it) and got the second one when my account is 3 years old. It's hard to decide the probability to get one.

I did the same thing! Literally kick myself every time I think about it, gahh!!!

My account is ten years old today. I have NEVER got one. If I do not get one soon - I am going to scream!!
Aww.. I hope you get one soon! My account is nearly 10 years and I just got my first FFQ from this event; I was ecstatic! (=

I'm definitely going to use it to paint my dream pet. I do collect avatars but dream pet comes first!

Well I somewhat agree that younger accounts tend to get more REs. 8 years ago, I've gotten Draik MP among other MPs, tons of lab pieces, stumbled upon PBs just like that. But in the last 5 years, I've never gotten any item worth more than 5k from any REs. Just luck maybe..