Illusens Quest Prizes

Sakeru_Kyori

So I was looking at the items you get from Illusens Quests and I was wondering if these items -> Honey Potion (650k), Illusens Scroll (???), Illusens Blade (1.5mil), Leaf Taco (???), Illusens Orb Plant (600k), and Illusens Staff (???) actually sell?

Like I mean do people actually buy them from the TP instead of the people with the items just remaking the trades and getting no where with it?

I am asking because I plan on getting as far as I can on the Quests and I wanted to see if I could get the Staff but I don't even know if it'd be worth it because I don't know if anyone would actually buy it from me, you know what I mean?

Because I bet its worth alot and I don't think many people would be willing to spend alot for it.

Also if you could can you tell me the aproximate NP that the items with the ??? would cost?

Thanks very much.

And i know it is going to cost alot to even do the quests so you don't have to tell me about that kk.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

The honey potion would definitely sell since its popular for the battledome. But the problem here is that hardly anyone *ever* get all the way to level 50 to get all the prizes. As you increase in levels, the items she starts asking for are unbuyable in the shops and sometimes even the tp or cautions let alone the fact that you have to get it in 16 minutes or whatever. Basically, good luck if you want to try but you more than likely won't get even as far as the honey potion and the amount of np you spend to get there will probably outweigh getting any profit. There's more info on TDNs article here http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/illusens-quest/

The honey potion would definitely sell since its popular for the battledome. But the problem here is that hardly anyone *ever* get all the way to level 50 to get all the prizes. As you increase in levels, the items she starts asking for are unbuyable in the shops and sometimes even the tp or cautions let alone the fact that you have to get it in 16 minutes or whatever. Basically, good luck if you want to try but you more than likely won't get even as far as the honey potion and the amount of np you spend to get there will probably outweigh getting any profit. There's more info on TDNs article here http://www.thedailyn...illusens-quest/

Well that's stupid. Then what the heck is the point to have that many levels if no one can get to it. -_-"

Do you know what some of the items are that she asks for that you said aren't really available in the shops or TP? They have ot be somewhere on Neopets or she wouldn't have asked for it right? ...If not then that's even more stupid...

Also if I got to level 35 for the Honey potion do you think I would make all my money back and them extra from selling it? Or would it cost more to get to it do you think?

I'm sure they technically restock at the shops in neopia somewhere but considering the time limit on the quests, if no one is currently online and will to sell you the item from the trading posts, it probably won't work since the items are quite rare and might restock one every couple days and only one at that, so you would have to be really luck and an awesome restocker.

Personally I think you would probably be in the negative. But it always depends on what quests you get. So if you're lucky and get a bunch of cheap quests then yes you could get a profit. You could also start trying at the beginning of the month if you wanted to try to go for a trophy while doing the quests.

What Trophy? For Illusen or just for doing alot of quests?

Well whatever then I suppose. I guess I will just go until I get the Avatar. Thanks for your help.

You can get a trophy based on your monthly quest score but basically the more quests you do, the higher a score you would have. If you place in the top 17 you will get a trophy. You can see the current high scores here http://www.neopets.com/gamescores.phtml?game_id=160 So basically if you want to go for the trophy though, you have to start at the beginning of the month and do a quest every 12 hours consistently.

You can get a trophy based on your monthly quest score but basically the more quests you do, the higher a score you would have. If you place in the top 17 you will get a trophy. You can see the current high scores here http://www.neopets.c...tml?game_id=160 So basically if you want to go for the trophy though, you have to start at the beginning of the month and do a quest every 12 hours consistently.

Whoa, ok I might try that when I have the time ^^ which will probably be in a couple of years lol. Thanks for the info.

I was trying to get the honey potion, got all the way to level 35 without having any quests over 10,000 and then on quest 35 (for the honey potion) she asked for a grey jubjub morhing potion..... There was only one on TP worth 3 million. I guees you never know what she's going to ask for though but once you get up there probably count on it being expensive.

The items she asks for are pretty random, so the prices are too. I've heard of people getting all 50 levels without getting asked for any UBs. But this could be for a number of reasons.

The items could have been rare at one point, but (like the recent Faerie Paint Brush boom) had recently been given out in site events.

Or they could have been new and hard to find at the time they were programmed into the quests, but at the time you needed to buy them, more had been introduced into the economy, deflating the price.

As soon as I get the Judorah avvie, I plan to go back and work on Illusen and see how high I can get without getting asked for UBs.

I would say set a limit for yourself on how much you're willing to spend. If you get asked for something over that, then stop. You may get lucky and the things she asks for may be reasonably priced. Good luck :)