Looking for Festive Basket Background

Emily

It was an item available from the NC Mall a few years ago. According to jellyneo, it was no longer available after April 2009. If anyone has, or knows someone who has, this backgorund and is willing so sell, please PM or NM me with trade options you would accept. I could trade for other NC Mall items or regular neopoints items (if this is allowed).

1c759eddb40f5d95403628dc86821ab10f3d60625db36b75744bc6f52f6703776g.jpg

Also, I wasn't sure which forum to put this in so mods, if it's in the wrong place, feel free to move it :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

Ok thanks. So I guess if anyone does have it and is willing to trade, let me know which NC items you would accept in trade. The background was originally 200 NC. I would be willing to overpay to a maximum of 400 NC in trade.

Best idea ever. Usually topics I post are bumped so fast, I never get a response. This time, i got 4 within 5 minutes of posting. I am now the proud owner of a Festive Basket Background! Thanks for the suggestions. I guess this topic can be locked/deleted lol

I'm glad you got your BG. I'm scared to try to trade for the Valentine Sword from the Sweetheart Gram that I can't manage to get.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.