Difficult Avatars

persephoniekali

So now I'm down to mostly games, a couple random, and the insanely hard to get avatars. Other than just trolling the boards on neopets (which whenever I've posted, no responses), how can you get/borrow those items like the attack pea, grarrls club, MSPP, etc?

Does anyone really lend those out? :S

So now I'm down to mostly games, a couple random, and the insanely hard to get avatars. Other than just trolling the boards on neopets (which whenever I've posted, no responses), how can you get/borrow those items like the attack pea, grarrls club, MSPP, etc?

Does anyone really lend those out? :S

there's the Avatar Lending Program offered by The Daily Neopets but doesn't have the attack pea and the graals club(as far as i know :) )

but has other items (like the chocato card or the double zafara agent plushie) and all the pets and petpets :)

i'm at your point(254 avvie :) ) and i'm prety stuck... now game are hard for me... but with practise (and a lot of luck) we can do it :)

edit: and yep, some people are currently lending the graal club (an italian frend of mine recently had it :) ) but i have no ntice from the attack pea

I was lent SuAP a year or so ago, so it's possible to find a chain lend. Just check the avatar board every time you log on, to see if anyone is advertising one. Some of the game avatars are really hard, I've been trying for a couple of them for years.

What collateral are people typically asking for those kinds of things? Sadly I don't have much for being a member for so long...

Depending on what you're looking for and WHEN you're looking, it could be anything from a couple million to over a hundred million. Some people are more trusting and require less collat. Some will take into account your account age and current avatar count. Sometimes there's a combination of the two. If you've been neofriends for awhile, it might be less. On my old account, I was lucky to get ZDAP lent for free after I emailed asking about the collat. I replied that I didn't have enough and, without any collat at all, she sent it over. I was stunned. mind you this was on a 7.5 year old account with around 280 avatars, many stamps and site themes.

So I guess to answer your question, it's going to very depending on market state, how many people are currently lending/trading the items, how "seasoned" your account is and who you're borrowing from. For a good estimate, message a couple of people that are lending to get a good idea of what you'll be expected to have for collat.

I've been trying to find someone to lend the MSPP, but I'm having a hard time finding lenders to even ask :sad02:

AND I really really dislike the board on neopets!

Also on another avvie -- I've been looking for a sid lookout page or area, but i havent seen one-- anyone know of one?

I've been trying to find someone to lend the MSPP, but I'm having a hard time finding lenders to even ask :sad02:

AND I really really dislike the board on neopets!

Also on another avvie -- I've been looking for a sid lookout page or area, but i havent seen one-- anyone know of one?

I know you hate the boards but that is the only place I have seen where they post info on sid. Maybe someone else knows of a place to go to find out when he is around

I know you hate the boards but that is the only place I have seen where they post info on sid. Maybe someone else knows of a place to go to find out when he is around

Is it on the avatar board or the battledome board? I've never seen any posting on him so far (maybe just bad timing).