khaos

I need help with Cave Chia plz help! here are my stats:

Symba438

Level: 11

Attack: 20

Defense: 19

Hit Points: 21

Movement: 24 (air faerie quest)

Weapons: Downsize!, Mud Mixture, Golden Compass, Hanso Charisma Charm, Hansos Legit Dagger, Leaf Shield, Magical Healing Potion, Illusens Earth Potion

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/8000-help-defeating-cave-chia/

Hope that helps! Good luck!

[extra word]

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Deliberately adding an extra 'word' does not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

ok thx ill keep training

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Cave Chia (strength boost: 2.0):

Weak against Light and Fire (no defense), has two full Physical blockers (Cave Chia Helmet and Cave Chia Shield), Earthen Scorchstone (blocks 4.5 Air icons and 4.5 Dark icons)

His "best" weapons are: Rock Sling (2 Earth icons and 2 Fire icons) and Spiked Club (2 Light icons and 1-2 Physical icons)

Your pet (strength boost: 1.0):

Hanso Charisma Charm can do 8 icons (5 Light icons and 3 Earth icons when Cave Chia uses Cave Chia Shield) so your best weapon here (sadly Cave Chia has no weapons which deal with Dark icons).

Most Muffins have Dark and/or Physical icons, so Snowballs are better here. Sand Snowballs (5 Fire icons and 4 Earth icons) or Tortured Snowballs (5 Fire icons and 5 Water icons). One-use items only but they are really cheap

You can use Scarab Ring to protect 3 Fire icons (since Cave Chia has 2 attackers - Stone Fire Body Basher (2 Fire icons) and Rock Sling - which deal with Fire icons) and 3 Physical icons

------------

Since your pet is low on health points (17), you should defend each turn, using Hanso Charisma Charm/Sand Snowball/Tortured Snowball and Scarab Ring.

Use Downsize! and Magical Healing Potion together when you're low on health points (less than 5)

------------

You can wait a bit (at least until February 24th), complete faerie quests to gain stat points.

You can also visit Coltzan's Shrine to get free stat points (at your level there is no problem):

- xx:xx:05 NST for a free Movement Point

- xx:xx:10 NST for a free Defense Point

- xx:30:xx NST for a free Strength Point

- xx:00:xx NST for a free Health Point

- Every two hours for a free level

i agree with the faerie quests...a relatively cheap way to gain extra stats!

use downsize/burrow/defensive maneuvers each turn, and the scarab ring is a great suggestion. (i beat him with 2 of those, iirc, although my pet's stats were a bit higher than yours at the time.)