Metroid Galaxy

Zac

Well, I will put up 1-2 pets for adoption (could be limited, painted or a regular pet). Then whoever is interested in the pets will have to create an application on their petpage. It won't have to be like the best coding layout ever, but you know just like with Canno you need to show you are truly serious about it. I was thinking on setting a limit like let's say only users who are 5 months + can adopt (I'm still not sure about this tho). Each pet will come with a small packpage (just basic items for starters). Now once one of the pets is adopted, I will put up another one and so on. What I'm going to do is set up a Wall of Heroes type of thing where I will post the username of the person who adopted the pet and of course the image of the pet that way I can keep track on how good or bad they take care of the pet. If the person mistreats the pet, the person will go to the Hall of Shame. I plan to create a sort of Rules and Regulations page, then at the bottom add the link to the AA.

Teehee I have it ALL planned XD. If you have any questions keep posting and I'll reply.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I mention before, the pet will come with a special package so yes a petpet could come with your pet, but I don't garantee it XD. The applications basically have to be good, organized and they have to show that you truly want the pet. Make the application like your life depended on it (haha i should write that on the Rules and Regulations).

I've heard it done before - you dont detach it, just pound the pet with the zapped petpet still attached. Then when the pet is adopted, the new owner gets the zapped petpet. I know someone who told me it works, but will test it personally on the next pet I adopt out.