Metroid Galaxy

Zac

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the new layout Zac! Very good :yes:

And GuardianDragon52 - you could join on a side account, thats what I did.

duh! Can't believe I didn't think of that. I feel stupid now... :eh:

... not really :graduated:

Well if you ask, maybe Metroid or Zac will make the guild public momentarily so that you can join.

AA just told me I don't need to be 13 to join... So I clicked on "Join Guild". I expected a sign-in process, so I was going to ask later: Am I allowed in? :*

Hey guys.

As you can see on my lookup, the guild I'm in is dying. I've taken careful consideration into joining this one. The problem is, I've been with mine for over 2 years and I've reached the 2nd highest rank. Leaving it will be no easy task. Gimmie a couple of days to go over this. :)

I understand your situation, Morgan. Attempting to leave a guild that you've grown with for a couple of years is no easy matter. Our guild is always open to willing members, so if you feel that you want to try out our guild, your free to do so. Of course, you may have a side account and join the guild that way. Although not everyone wants to manage two accounts. ;)

Hmmm I Really Need A Guild And I Know Most Of The People I Yall's Guild ( I Like To Know Atleast Someone In A Guild) And It Looks Like The Right Guild For Me So I'll Think About It And If I Decide To Join It Will Be In The Next Few Days (Ok So It's Pretty Much A Yes Already But I'm Just Going To Wait A Bit)

I Miss My old Guild I Was Fourth In The Guild Council And The owner Left Then The New Owner Left And The Third Owner Stunk (She Left For Long Amounts Of Time And Nothing Got Done So I Had To Leave Because It Got Really Bad And Spammy And N00by)