bon appetit avatar

satty

It's pretty random. When I got the avatar, I tried to make sure my pet was very bloated, and that I had about 500k NP on hand. Then I went into the restaurant, ordered one of the cheapest things. If I didn't get the avatar, I went right back, immediately, and kept ordering the cheapest thing until I got the avatar. I'm sure I went through quite a few neopoints before getting the avatar.

500k :O

well it's less expensive the bag of peanuts XD

thank you anyway for your help :)

Well it might be. I personally tried this method and spent the 500k and still didn't get the avatar. I have sort of given up on the avatar for now. But i would suggest only going there when your pet is very bloated.

Well it might be. I personally tried this method and spent the 500k and still didn't get the avatar. I have sort of given up on the avatar for now. But i would suggest only going there when your pet is very bloated.

:(

i hope that io'll be more lucky then you :(

thank you anyway for sharing your experience :)

This guide is really helpful http://www.neopets.com/~Miss_Lollyz_Coco

Helped me to get it :) Took 3 tries though :(

Batman's right, make sure your pet is VERY bloated before you go in, more chance of leftovers. Good luck!

This guide is really helpful http://www.neopets.com/~Miss_Lollyz_Coco

Helped me to get it :) Took 3 tries though :(

Batman's right, make sure your pet is VERY bloated before you go in, more chance of leftovers. Good luck!

thanks for the guide :)

this avatar cost me 320k in total .. i had to try several times with a "very bloated" pet ...

and thanks to everybody for all the advices :)